Increase your search engine visibility and conversions with paid media campaigns. 64% of users click on Google Ads when they shop online. Creating tailored ads and selecting the correct keywords for your target audience drives more traffic to your website, which in turn increases sales. Google ads guarantee short-term results leading to a perfectly balanced overall SEO strategy that usually has long-term slow solutions. Here are 6 strategies to consider when starting your Google Ad campaign:
- Define your Goal & Market
What type of results do you want? For example, you want more attention to your content. Enter the keywords related to what users would search for to find your information. Or, if you need an increase in sales conversions, enter keywords that revolve around the moment of purchase.
2. Choose the Right Keywords for Your Ads
Use a Keyword Planner to determine relevant keywords for your products or services. Research the frequency or significant volume certain keywords are searched and how they change over time. Include links for users to go to that direct them directly to relevant information. Price Per Click (Pay Per Click) can help boost your campaign, but before you implement this action, calculate your advertising budget and estimate what you will need for each keyword.
3. Select a Type of Campaign
- Search Campaign: Ideal for your potential customers to know your products or services. Goals include direct traffic to your website, increase sales or generate sales opportunities. You will only pay when there is an interaction (PPC – Pay per click).
- Shopping Campaign: Showcase your products in the biggest online marketplace. You will only pay when buyers click to go to your website or when they see local inventory.
- Display Campaign: Advertise on the Google Display Network or Google My Business. Promote your business on Google news pages, blogs, and websites like Gmail or YouTube.
- Video Campaign: YouTube is also a search engine. You will only pay when someone sees one of your ads for at least 30 seconds, sees it in its entirety, or interacts with it.
- Mobile Campaign: This ad helps you to connect with potential customers on mobile devices through text, image, video, and HTML5 ads.
4. Make a Difference
Generate and attract interest. Think about what your client values and be respectful of their time. Find in their searches and associate them with the solutions you offer with your brand: to invite them to buy, fill out a form or the objective that you have previously set for yourself. Make sure to strategically plan out the frequency they will appear and avoid too many appearance; this could overwhelm the potential client.
5. Link Google Search Console
Google Search Console allows you to have access to the data. This will help you understand the relationship between organic searches and your Google Ads campaign. You will have an insight into how users are being reached through search. This will help in determining which type of ads best suites your target market for future marketing campaigns.
6. Analyze & Optimize Your Campaigns
Analyze your results. Determine which group of ads have a high conversion rate. What type of ad was most effective? Make adjustments to improve your campaign. Control the investment of your budgets, evaluate better performing keywords, and fine-tune your ROI. If need be, use Google’s Performance Planner. It forecasts your campaigns, identify new opportunities by period, and manages budgets for different accounts and campaigns.
Start your Google Ad Campaign today! Call 248.528.3600.